THIRD PARTY REFURBISHER(TPR)
Become a TPR Sell refurbished computers with genuine Windows
Customers need to make the most of every dollar of their IT budget – purchasing refurbished Windows PCs for business, school or non-profit organizations can help stretch those dollars.
Sign up today to become a Microsoft Third Party Refurbisher
When you sign up to be a Microsoft Third Party Refurbisher with VIG, you can offer your customers a high quality, professional refurbished device installed with genuine Microsoft Windows software – free of defects, malware and viruses that could negatively impact their privacy and security.
Benefits of becoming a Third Party Refurbisher
Partnering with VIG as a TPR not only gives you access to genuine Microsoft Windows licenses through digital keys for refurbished computers capable of running the Windows operating system, it also provides you with benefits including:
- Recognition, branding & status as a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher to reseller, end user & ITAD customers
- The opportunity to ‘brand’ the devices with the Genuine Microsoft Refurbisher Label (GMRL) onto the refurbished PC’s
- Access to cost-effective licenses to create value in the sale of a refurbished PC with a preinstalled genuine Windows 10 and 11 operating system
- Transformation to digital licensing; enhancing customer experience & piracy reduction
- Joint marketing & demand generation opportunities with key channel reseller partners (i.e., Amazon, BestBuy)
- Access to technical trainings and tools to simplify the deployment process
- Access to syndicated web content to promote your offerings to end customers